When to eat it?
- Perfect breakfast or lunch option (we encourage breaking the rules!)
What does it pair well with?
- Great on its own – can be eaten easily on the go
Why is it good for me?
- Source of protein, source of fibre and low in sugar
- Moderate glycemic load – steady energy release
- 459kcal (about 23% of your energy requirements) and 1 serving of your five-a-day
- High in Folate, Omega-3, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin B12, Phosphorous, Magnesium and Zinc - important for heart-health, red blood cell formation, maintaining healthy bones, and boosting your overall immunity