When to eat it?
- Great breakfast, lunch or supper option (we encourage breaking the rules!)
What does it pair well with?
- Lower calorie option – feel free to add your favourite 5-A-DAY treat
Why is it good for me?
- Source of protein, high in fibre, and low in sugar
- Low glycemic load – no blood sugar spikes and energy crashes
- 249kcal (roughly 12% of your energy requirements) and ½ a serving of your five-a-day
- High in Folate, Omega-3, Iron and Potassium – important for heart-health, and vital for strengthening your immune system and fighting off infections