When to eat it?
- Lunch or supper
What does it pair well with?
- Pair with any low glycemic load meal – such as you favourite lower-carb wrap
Why is it good for me?
- High in fibre and low in sodium
- Low glycemic load – keeps you fuller for longer
- 180kcal (about 9% of your daily calorie intake) and 2 servings of your five-a-day
- Very high in Vitamin A (110% of your daily requirement) and a source of 3 vital nutrients and minerals – important for immune-health, preserving your eyesight, and maintaining healthy bones