When to eat it?
- Perfect lunchtime or supper option
What does it pair well with?
- Great on its own, or paired with our Superfood Side Salad
Why is it good for me?
- Source of protein, source of fibre, low in sugar, and low in saturated fat
- Energy-sustaining (moderate glycemic index) due to the lower-carb chickpea pasta.
- 579kcal (roughly 29% of your daily energy requirements) providing 3 and a 1/2 servings of your five-a-day
- High in Vitamin B12, Zinc, Potassium, Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Iron, Vitamin C, Magnesium and Phosphorous - key for maintaining nerve function, heart health, regulating blood pressure, maintaining strong bones, and boosting immune-health