When to eat it?
- Lunch or supper
What does it pair well with?
- Add 1 serving of your five-a-day and 25% of your daily vitamin C intake with a side Superfood Salad
Why is it good for me?
- High in protein, high in fibre, and low in sugar
- Low glycemic load – no blood sugar spikes and unwanted energy crashes
- 313kcal (roughly 16% of your daily energy requirement) and ½ a serving of your five-a-day
- Source of Vitamin B6, Folate, Phosphorous, Omega-3 and Potassium – important for bone health, nervous system function, and the formation of new tissues and proteins