When to eat it?
- Keeps the hunger pangs at bay between meals. Also a suitable grab-and-go breakfast or pre/post gym energizer.
What does it pair well with?
- On its own or accompanied by your favourite hot beverage
- Hot tip: heat for 15 seconds in the microwave before serving
Why is it good for me?
- Source of protein, high in fibre, and very low in sodium
- Low glycemic load – keeps you fuller for longer
- 245cal (around 12% of your daily caloric intake) and ½ a serving of your 5-a-day
- Source of potassium - important for maintaining muscle and nerve function