When to eat it?
- Breakfast or lunchtime option (we encourage breaking the rules!)
What does it pair well with?
- Great on its own – can be eaten easily on the go
Why is it good for me?
- High in protein, high in fibre, and low in sugar
- Moderate glycemic load – steady energy release
- 478kcal (about 24% of your required caloric intake) and 1 serving of your five-a-day
- High in Folate, Potassium, Phosphorous, Vitamin B12, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin B6, Omega-3 and Calcium – important for heart-health; converting protein, carbs, and fats into energy; as well as general immune-health