When to eat it?
- Great breakfast, lunch, or supper option (we encourage breaking the rules!)
What does it pair well with?
- Lower carb and glycemic load – feel free to add your favourite 5-A-DAY treat
Why is it good for me?
- High in protein, high in fibre, and low in sugar
- 269kcal (around 13% of your daily energy requirements) and ½ a serving of your five-a-day
- High in Folate, and a source of other vital micronutrients such as Vitamin C – vital for strengthening your immune system and fighting off infections