When to eat it?
- Perfect lunchtime or supper option
What does it pair well with?
- Great on its own, or paired with our Superfood Side Salad
Why is it good for me?
- Source of fibre, low sodium, low in sugar, and low in saturated fat
- 411kcal (around 20% of your daily energy requirements) and 3 servings of your five-a-day
- Energy-sustaining (moderate glycemic load) due to the lower-carb and glycemic index chickpea pasta
- High in Folate, Potassium and Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Magnesium - key for maintaining nerve function, heart health, regulating blood pressure, and boosting immune-health